The Glencoe Invitational is an Invitational Golf Tournament with a limited field size of 69 maximum contestants. Invitees are selected based on their competitive record in major events and World Amateur Ranking. Applicants from the following criteria listed below are given priority consideration:
- Top 50 Canadians on the Men’s National Amateur Order of Merit
- Top 100 on WAGR (as of October 2016)
- Top 100 on Scratch Players Ranking (as of October 2016)
- Top 10 finishers at The 2016 Glencoe Invitational
- Past Invitational Champions (previous 5 Champions: ’09, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16 )
- 2016 City of Calgary Men’s Amateur Champion
- Glencoe Qualifiers – maximum of four, plus the Men’s Club Champion.
- Monday Qualifiers – maximum of four
- Chairman’s Invite
- Provincial Amateur Champions & 2016 Willingdon Cup team members.
Should you meet any of the qualifications above and have not received a personal invitation from the Committee please fill in the application form and submit your entry. Those who do not meet the criteria above are still encouraged to apply for a playing spot in The Glencoe Invitational, historically non-exempt players are issued invitations based on their competitive record. Please note you will not be asked for your entry fee until such a time as you are officially invited to play in the event.